The 3 ways to THRIVE:
VIRTUAL PERSONAL TRAINING
Virtual Personal Training is conducted through Zoom video conference. It’s a 1:1 session that allows the client to workout in a safe way with a Thrive Specialist that guides you through the proper form of each movement. Suggested for newbies and people with specific focuses such as athletic performance, pre-post natal & injury rehab.
The training session is 60 minutes long. In addition to the weekly Virtual PT sessions, you receive access to the app with the features below:
- – Mobility & Flexibility Routines (with Guidance and Videos)
- – Daily reminders for customized goals
- – Data Tracking (Calories, sleep, steps, weight, body fat, and more…)
- – Devices & App Integration (Fitbit, MyFitness Pal, Apple Watch, …)
- – In-App Chat available (With your assigned trainer)
- – Thrive Nutrition Guidelines
Virtual Classes are conducted live through Zoom video conference. It allows the members to workout together in a safe way with a Thrive Specialist that guides you through the proper form of each movement. Suggested for people with prior workout experience.
● 3 classes per week on Monday / Wednesday / Friday @6am
*There is only a weekly commitment option for this membership. As a member you must choose between MWF classes. Consistency is KEY in progressing & this membership holds you accountable!
In addition to the weekly Virtual Classes, you also receive access to the app with the same features as described in the virtual personal training.
IN-APP CUSTOM TRAINING
In-App Custom Training is designed toward your specific goal and the equipment you have available. Choose between our 1, 2 or 3 workouts a week membership to workout on your own! Your program is updated according to your weekly progress. Ideal for the client who has worked out before, wants to be held accountable and wants to see the results.
- ● 3 custom workouts per week
- ● 2 custom workouts per week
- ● 1 custom workout per week
● Nutrition & Add-ons = Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to the workouts you will receive access to the app for your daily habits check-in and the other basic features previously listed. You also get a 30 minutes video consultation (via Zoom) every 8 weeks.